i turned twenty
and i think any other almost thirty year old
i started to think about all the things that
i have yet to accomplish.
all the things that i want to accomplish.
and all the things that i will accomplish.
i have spent the last two years living in my truth
creating my bliss.
and i have done so without remorse.
i have done so freely.
and i will continue to do so
for the next 365
as well as the rest of my natural born days.
i mean it is my birth right to live a life of freedom.
a life of confidence.
is it not?
and you know i am aaalllll about writing things down
so here it is my 30 before 30:
1. go to las vegas
(believe it or not, i have only been as a child
and NOT as a legal adult)
2. obtain a passport
3. travel (personally and professionally)
4. eliminate debt
5. take the gmat
6. apply for graduate school
7. drop at least 20 lbs
8. land at least 3 speaking engagements
9. work with at least one of my favorite bloggers
10. attend my first blogging conference
11. buy myself a new car (Jeep Wrangler to be exact)
12. spoil my parents more
13. be featured in at least ONE national publication highlighting my successes
14. be nominated as an influential millennial like a 30 under 30, 40 under 40 type of thing
15. produce a steady, yet increasing income as an entrepreneur
16. own my first home (and by home i’d prefer a condo or something of that nature)
17. increased savings of at least 10K
18. see the ball drop in nyc
19. work with brands like target, forever 21, nyx (etc and etc)
20. be completely free of this custody battle
21. move outside of alabama
22. write/publish a book
23. all girls trip
24. host my first power brunch or women’s conference
25. know my family history
26. risque photo shoot
27. get my spine tatted
(yall, pray with me about this one lol)
28. hold a successful fundraiser for the nephcure foundation
(researches nephrotic syndrome/fsgs which is what my babygirl has)
29. mentor someone
30. learn a foreign language
now its your turn.
what are you hoping to accomplish by your next birthday?
duster: whowhatwear (here)
pants: target (here)
top: old navy (similar here)
pumps: aldo (similar here)
bag: aldo (similar here)